Shower Grab Bar with rubber non-slip, suitable for corridors, stairs, kitchens, toilets, bathtubs, bedrooms and shower rooms (33CM)
Special Price $11.90 Regular Price $12.20
- 1.Bathroom handrails are made of SUS 304 stainless steel tube and rubber, which are effective in rust prevention, wear resistance, sturdiness and durability, and are suitable for long-term humid places.
- The 3-hole flange design for stud installation, with 4cm-long screws, makes the base more firmly fixed on the wall, and can safely support up to 220kg of pulling force.
- Different from traditional bathroom handrails, we have upgraded non-slip soft silicone grips, which can perfectly fit five fingers. When you have foam (soap/shower gel/shampoo) on your hands, hold it, it has strong anti-slip properties and can keep you in a safe state.
- The hidden screw design allows easy and safe installation at any angle, allowing you to cover any unsightly screw holes and keep your bathtub and shower room clean and tidy.
- Handrails can be used in bathrooms, bathtubs and toilets to provide safety assistance for the elderly, pregnant women, children, and the disabled when bathing or going to the toilet, preventing slips and falls, not only suitable for shower handrails, but also for fixing clothes, towels, etc. .